June 19, 2015

Presentation of our summer guestblogger

We are happy to announce that we during the summer will work close together with the Danish blogger and photographer Stine Albertsen. She will spend time at Tine K Home, writing inspiring blog posts for our blog, and share her favorite products from Tine K Home. With her blog posts she will give you ideas on decorating and furnishing homes, and with a background as photographer we are pretty sure she will go nuts in our showroom making beautiful photos for our instagram and blog.
To mark that Stine is our guestblogger in the summer period, we asked her to present herself, and tell you a bit about who she is.

Meet our summer guestblogger 



Hi everyone, my name is Stine, and I am here to share inspiration with you for the next couple of months.
On a daily basis I manage the Danish interior and design blog www.nordiskeriger.dk and works as a freelance photographer for several companies.

Nordiske Riger is a place for me to focus on design which I think suits the Nordic decor trends and which moves me. And precisely for these reasons, it is natural for me to spend the next couple of months working at Tine K Home.

My work arises from a gut feeling, and I write about design that evokes something in me and which I believe is perfect for bringing the nordic feeling into the home. With these two details in mind, I will spend a lot of time inspiring you and sharing wonderful products with you.

I am very happy for the opportunity to be guestblogger at Tine K Home, and I am looking forward to providing blog posts and photographs to all of you. I hope you will enjoy my work.

Warm Regards, Stine www.nordiskeriger.dk

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you